Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 20:33:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Robin Gray <sevenvalleysent@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: September 20, 2001 Meteor Observations From California
To: meteorobs@atmob.org

Bob,

Just a note to let you know I got the newsletter in
the mail last Friday. I've been out several nights
during the last week observing meteors. I've seen few
Piscids - one night I saw nothing but sporadics. On
the morning of September 20 I saw one possible Kappa
Aquarid and a very bright fireball. It lit up the
eastern third of the sky, turning it red. It was
visible for about 4 seconds and was much brighter than
Venus, so I estimated it at -6. I also spent that
session plotting meteors.
regards,

Robin

------- End of Forwarded Message