[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Goose Lake Meteorite Photo?

I've been trying to get a photograph or digital image of the Goose
Lake Meteorite for about the last six months. I have found several
small images on the web, and one modest sized one that was rather
dark. I've even contacted the NMNH of the Smithsonian about it, but
bureaucracy has interfered. Does anyone have an image? I'm trying to
obtain it for a museum in N. California near where the meteorite was
discovered.

--
            Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701
feet)

           "Be kind to your neighbor. He knows where you live."
                           Brian Copeland, KGO talk show host

                       Web Page: http://home.earthlinkdot net/~mtnviews
           Imaginarium Museum:
http://home.earthlinkdot net/~mtnviews/imaginarium.html