[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Semi-casual observations; September 20-21

Bob, excellent advice for those in the field, as always! I like your
suggestion of putting some sample plotting charts up on the Web. I am
starting to build a "Meteor Plotting Resource Page" (not yet available
for browsing!) on the meteorobs.org site. If you can scan both a clean
BRNO chart, and one that contains a nice sample of in-the-field plots,
I will put them up on that site with attribution to you.

If you want, email the scans (filesizes as small as you can manage! :>)
to my attachments address:

        lewis_gramer@ssga.com

And I'll take it from there. Similarly, anyone else on the list with a
resource they would like to see on this Page, please email me privately!

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer