[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Partially OT-DS1 PIX of Comet Borrelly

Hi All,
	Somewhat off topic (Not too much, since comets do give us our meteoroids), take a look at the pictures of Comet Borrelly's nucleus at

http://nmp.jpl.nasadot gov/ds1/

	With the small database of comet nuclei we have seen (Halley and Borelly), it appears we are under attack from a number of

 "Mutant Potatos On Steroids".

	As Dave Barry would say, it's a great name for a band!

Considering the obstacles to obtaining these pictures, all involved in the DS1 extended mission deserve congratulations, kudos, and thanks!!

Wayne