[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteorite Images

Due to the large volume of questions we get dealing with meteorites, we have
added a small amount of information to our web site discussing four easy
aids to identification of a possible meteorite. We also have included an
image of a Canyon Diablo, Sikote-Alin, Millbillie and Esquel as examples.

We would like to add more examples of the different types of meteorites. If
anyone has an image of a different specimen that they would allow us to use
on our identification pages, please contact me at sc.meteors@home.com. The
image would remain the property of the owner of course, and we would provide
a byline giving credit for the donated image.

The address to the meteorite pages is
http://www.namnmeteors.org/meteorite-tests.html

Thanks!

Mark Davis, sc.meteors@home.com