[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) New Lunar Leonid Impacts resource page...

We have added a page to the 'meteorobs' Web site, which collates information
from a variety of sources (including Bill Cooke, David Dunham and Pete Gural)
about the possibility of observing lunar meteoroid impacts during this year's
Leonid peak. The format is somewhat rough, but I hope it serves as a helpful
resource for amateurs hoping to capture this exotic meteor-related phenomenon:

    http://www.meteorobs.org/lunar.html

Clear skies!
--
Lew Gramer (GRALE)