[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) [OT] Using a Metal Detector

Thanks. I believe the last time I was there, some months ago, I could barely find a posting on
anything. In fact, trying to contact the list manager netted zippo responses. I'll take a look
again.

--
            Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet)

           "Be kind to your neighbor. He knows where you live."
                           Brian Copeland, KGO talk show host

                       Web Page: http://home.earthlinkdot net/~mtnviews
           Imaginarium Museum: http://home.earthlinkdot net/~mtnviews/imaginarium.html