Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 05:30:02 +0100
From: Alfredo Pereira <alf.pereira@clix.pt>
To: Alfredo Pereira <alf.pereira@clix.pt>
Subject: New Comet Observers' Forum URL

Dear comet friends,

Please note that Comet Observers' Forum has moved to:

http://planeta.clix.pt/cometforum/index.html

The remote connection from my observing site to the old server is no
longer working, and it may still take sometime before I am able to
place a warning and re-directing link at the old URL.

Meanwhile the new URL is already available and has just been updated
with recent observations.  I ask those who have web sites with links
to Comet Observers' Forum, to please updated the links accordingly.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your patience.

All the Best !
Cheers for now,

Alfredo Pereira
alf.pereira@clix.pt