[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Leonids in Australia

In a message dated 10/5/01 10:06:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dedalus@latrade.com writes:

<< Hi, Joe, thanks for the follow up on this message. I was curious, though,
about
 the "Asher/Lyytinen models" you mention. Have Dave and Esko published
something
 together on the Leonids that I'm not aware of? Or is this just a short hand
for
 "the Asher/McNaught and Lyytinen/Van Flandern models taken together"?

 If it's the latter, I would propose a better shorthand: "AMLV models"... ?
:) >>

It is indeed the latter, Lew . . . joe