[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) clouds

I have contacted the Weather Channel and Sky & Telescope to ask what they might be able to do in the way of providing detailed cloud conditions forecasts for the Leonids. Perhaps as early as wed or thurs beforehand.  Speaking for myself I am ready to depart Sat afternoon and travel up to around 500 miles in any direction to get to skies with a high probablility being clear. Does anyone here have the kind of pull we need for a tailored forecast
The generic forecasts never go into the detail we need on cloud cover (types, extent , duration , speed of movement) .