[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) dead time

hello all
I'm in France.
I'am new on this list (since a few days), I am very interested in meteores
observations and want to begin to practice it. a few years ago, I did a few
night observations for Perseides. I would like to observe Leonides (and
others showers) with friends of my astronomy's club.
I have a question:
I saw on various website that we have to deduct dead time from the total
observation's time (I believe 10 secondes by meteor)dot it's logical, we can
observe during whriting ! but if we observe by pair (one personne observing,
one personne whriting datas) is it obligatory to deduct dead time ?
thanks for help
François Pineau