[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Rainer: (meteorobs) Lining Up Meteor Report Columns

Hi Rainer,
   There are several ways to go about negating this problem between AOL email
and Meteorobs email systems. I like using the zeroes or just omitting the
columns where zeroes would be entered and just reporting the magnitudes that
were spotted.
   BTW, GeoZay told me that he/she has been reporting to you via AOL but
using a Note Pad (copy/paste) method to make the email. It would be
advantageous for me to work offline and then just add it to an email later in
that same way. Does that work for you?
Clear skies,
-SID!

==================================