[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Alignments

I support the idea of allowing .txt attachments of full meteor reports.  The attachments are small enough, and easy to delete.  A short summary report should always be included in the main message, with the date, location, time periods, Teff, and number of meteors from each radiant.  These can easily be put into readable formats.  For mag. distributions, meteor lists and other data asked for by NAMN, the reader could go to the attachment.

Just my two cents, as my mail reader doesn't have a fixed-width font setting.

--
Wes Stone
http://skytour.homestead.com

http://www.shopping.altavista.com