[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonids

I take it the latest reports are that in the US we may see a storm if all
goes well and it is not cloudy, on the morining of Nov 18 from 12-6 or so.

There were many criticisms of the Leonid writeup in the NOvember astronomy
however. What are some websites to find out current reports and
prognostications? I want to look at a few more .

Dr. Eric Flescher (KCStarguy@aol.com)
 astronomy education consultant, From the Ground Up- Harvard University
webmaster Eric's Black Sun Eclipse website -
http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/blacksun/eclipse.htm -editor- Black Sun
eclipse newsletter (eclipse and astronomy news) to subscribe send email to
blacksunnews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com- Eclipse Train Land cruise June 2001-
Host/presenter-  Eric's Black Sun Eclipse 2001 Africa video