[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) My finall email re: Alignments, thank goodness!

Hello,
   The credit belongs to KevTK@aol.com! He sent out the simple procedure for
AOL people to follow and it works! There were many people who responded both
on and off list who I thank for helping out, too.
   I am sorry for the barrage of emails on this topic and am happier than
anyone to put this puppy to rest. We can all look forward to easier to read
reports from observers emailing via AOL from now on. If anyone needs the
instructions just email me and I'll forward them to you.
Clear skies,
-SID!

=======================================
Sidney Ferreira