[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Triangulating a Meteor?

Hmmm, no responses. Answering my own question, see Rocks from Space by Norton. It has a good
description of how triangulation is done. I just noticed the reference today.

--
            Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet)

          "Progress might have been all right once but it has gone on far too long."
                                               -- Ogden Nash

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html