[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: DanielHankey-definition of terms

Yes to all three queries!
Of course its a matter of semantics and more to the point a matter of regional
dialects-- Northeastern Penna. in my case. Astro-eubonics, eh?
Perhaps a code or series of letters to demarc the difference in the meteor
phenomenon would speed up your recording. And you're right, registering
degrees of extent, color, even approximate altitude are spin offs from having
the working context
in hand and especially magnitude also, become second nature or at least
easier!
Oh, yea, thanks for making me feel my age!

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html