[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: (meterobs) Sid's eyes and the skills of observation, slightly OT

From: <SidFerreira@aol.com>

<Also, we deal with cutting
up each second of action or film footage into 24-30 frames so you get an
idea
of timing movement on that level.I can animate what I see and get it down to
accurate frame counts after all these years of doing it for a living.Maybe
this skill I've developed helps me out in seeing and timing these trains
beyond the abilities of mere mortals???

I've done video editing for 4+ years.  I know I see more of a scene than
others normally do.  Especially with non-linear editing.
I've had to point out items of interest with friends using slow-mo and
freeze-frame.  They usually look at me strangely when they finally see what
I had been seeing all along.

<Then again, maybe I see these trains
just because they're rolling something funky into my stogies. ;)

That's also a possibility:-)
Charlie

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html