The summary:

Date: October 08/09 2001
Begin 19h 17m. End: 20h 36m. UT
Location: l= 14° 42' 40" E, fi= 46° 15' 20" N, h= 940m
Place: Crnivec, Slovenia
Observer: Javor Kac (KACJA)

Period (UT) Teff  F    Lm  GIA DAU TAU ORI Spor
19:17-20:36 1.05 1.12 6.13  1   0   0   /    5

Magnitude distribution:
GIA: +3(0.5) +4(0.5)
Spor: +1(1) +2(2) +3(0) +4(1) +5(1)

E-mail: javor.kac@orion-drustvodot si