[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Orionids, 19/20 & 20/21

I spent the last two mornings fighting first clouds, then rain, and so was
unable to obtain any useful data. Under about 75% clouds on 19/20, I saw 11
meteors in about one hour, 5 of which I would guess were Orionids. Saturday
was sunny all day, but when I woke at 10:00 pm to head out, it was cloudy,
with rain soon following.

Some reports are starting to come in now, and I'll try to get an update out
soon.

Mark Davis
sc.meteors@home.com