[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observations 10-20/21-01

I changed sites for this morning's observations hoping for better LM's.  While my skies were a bit darker, I could do nothing about the fog that rolled in soon after beginning my second period.  Orionid rates were a tad better than yesterday and seemed to be picking up just as the fog arrived.  My magnitude distribution was heavily skewed towards the fainter ranges -- I also saw a great many faint flashes this session that I was forced to discount out of doubt.

OBSERVER:  Kim S. Youmans (YOUKI)  DATE:10-20/21-01
BEGIN: 08:01UT  END 09:08UT  LOCATION:  Emanuel Co, Ga.
-82.202 W;  32.490 N   METHOD: Tape
Elev 220 ft  Facing SW
1 period, sky 0% obscured, 0 breaks

Period 1  08:01 - 09:08 UT