[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Peculiar meteor seen in binoculars

Ed,

     This sounds like the wide and dim meteors I started a discussion about in
1999. I had seen several in binoculars and found them to be about 4 min.
arc wide, slow to medium speed and always dim, +4 or so. I suggested that
they should receive special attention because they seemed different.

                                                  Dave English
                                           Oceanside, California

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html