[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) VOLUNTEER LIST ADMINS NEEDED...

We are once again heading into a critical, busy time for the 'meteorobs' list.
And your humble list admin is once again planning to be in some dark spot with
out easy internet access, during the entire Leonid activity period!

What can I say? I'm an observer first, and a forum moderator second. :)

Therefore, we will once again need VOLUNTEERS to help in administering the
'meteorobs' email list during November. The skills required are few:

  High level of comfort with email REQUIRED.
  Some knowledge of Majordomo PREFERED.
  Some knowledge of Unix (mandrake-linux) HELPFUL but not necessary.

If you can help us keep our community of amateurs and professionals UP and
VIABLE, throughout this critical time for meteor science, then please drop
me an email PRIVATELY at the following address:

    owner-meteorobs@atmob.org

Thank you, and CLEAR SKIES!
Lew Gramer

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html