[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Taiwan site ?

Hi you all !

My collegue and I are looking for a place to go in Asia to see the second Leonid storm (occuring between 17 and 19:00, Nov 18th).

Actually, it seems to us that East part of Taiwan could be a good place. As we are a bit in a hurry (less than 3 weeks to organize the trip from France to Taiwan....) we are looking for an amator (or professional, anyway..) team that could help us (we need electricity for our intensified camera...).

Is there any Taiwan meteor watcher here, or does anybody know someone there ?

Thanks a lot !!!

Jeremie

--
* Jeremie VAUBAILLON
* Institut de Mecanique Celeste et de Calcul

Follow-Ups: References: