[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Europe: fireball(s) after 21:30 CET on 27 Oct?

Hello all,

So far I've seen reports of a very bright green(ish) meteor observed
from many parts of Europe on Oct 27, at 21:20 CET / 19:20 UTC.

However, I've received reports from members of the public in the
Netherlands who maintain that they observed *several* very
bright green and orange meteors ("lighting up the sky") between
21:30 and 22:00 CET (19:30 and 20:00 UTC).

Are there any observers among us who can confirm this?

Thank you for your help.

Frits Westra -- fwestra@hetnetdot nl

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html