[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) =?koi8-r?Q?=EF=D4=D7=C5=D4:_=28meteorobs=29_Europe:_fireball=28s=29_aft?= =?koi8-r?Q?er_21:30_CET_on_27_Oct=3F?=

Dear Frits, and All!

To tell the truth the report from Gent (Ghent?), as well as posted earlier
from UK
http://www.eveningstar.codot uk/homeStory.asp?Brand=ESTONLINE&Category=NEWS&Ite
mId=IPED28+Oct+2001+11%3A14%3A41%3A300
hints more on fireballs than on a single foreball.  Did anybody look through
European newspapers, etc.?
By the way, my yesterday e-mail sent to meteorobs to post doesn't appear
still, so I reproduce  it below.

Best wishes,
Andrei Ol'khovatov,
Russia, Moscow
 Dear Casper, Daniel, and all others!
Thank you for the info on the fireball over Europe.  It seems to be a little
bit intriguing - such high-speed bright fireballs are rather rare..  Hoping
to read more details at http://www.dmsweb.org soon!