[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Radio Leonids - North America

Thomas and All,

At 18UT the Leonid radiant will be just above the western horizon for
those located in the New England states. The positioning of the radiant
will improve the further one moves to the south and west with west being
the more important direction.

Clear Skies!

Bob Lunsford

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html