[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Yet another NASA SEE Leonid website update

The Space Environments and Effects (SEE) website has been updated to include Dr.
Peter Jenniskens' forecast; the predictions for the 30 U.S. cities have been
converted to a PDF format and also revised to reflect this addition.

The URL is the same: http://see.msfc.nasadot gov/see/Leonid_Forecast_2001.html

We are now up to 4 published Leonid forecasts; hopefully, no more updates will
be required in the short time remaining before the shower, as my borrowed
webmeister is threatening to rebel. :)

As I will be leaving for the Pacific November 12, I would like to wish everyone
clear skies during the shower. I hope you all see a really fantastic display!

Bill Cooke
CSC/ED44
Marshall Space Flight Center, AL 35812
Phone: (256) 544-9136