[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Unrealistic ejection model?

Good by Rob:
                      And good luck, you are the first person I've heard tell
of who's heading out toward the show the earliest. Godspeed and success in
your observations!

(What you say in your statement concerning correspondence between particle
orbital inertia(s) and the earth- oriented appearance of Leonid meteoric
trail phenomenon
makes perfect sense, I don't see why the higher ups would complicate the
point with
syllogism!

     Sincerely,

      Frank Walsh.