[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) HELP! Frequency list for radio meteor observing [Croatia]

Dear Sir,

My name is Tomislav Jurkic and I am a student at physical department on
University in Zagreb and associate member of Visnjan observatory in Croatia.

For the last few years I was working with meteor observations among other
fields of interest.

Now we are trying to construct automated radio meteor scattering observation
station at Visnjan observatory. Station should work at frequencies between
87 and 92 MHz with radio stations emitting in that spectral range (forward
scattering observations).

To work efficiently, we have to find appropriate radio station with
necessary power and desired frequency. For the complete listing of radio
stations and its frequencies we referred to International Telecommunication
Union and tried to obtain International Frequency List (IFL), which is a
handbook (now published on CD ROM also) published yearly with all radio
stations with international certificate. Unfortunately, I was unable to find
IFL anywhere in Croatia (incuding different libraries, National and
University library, radio and TV stations, radio amateurs, Internet).

As Leonids are coming closer, I am looking for help in providing me with
necessary information on radio stations, including frequency, power (emr)
and geographical location. I am looking only for radio stations with
e.r.p. > 40 dBW (>10 kW) for the following countries:

south Sweden, south Norway, England, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands,
Belgium, France, northeast Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Czech
Republic, Slovak Republic, Hungary, Romania, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Yugoslavia, Macedonia, Greece, Romania, Moldavia, Bulgaria, west Turkey,
Ukraina, Belorussia, Lethonia, Lithuania, Estonia, Tunisia.

If you are able to help in providing neccessary information, i will be more
than pleased. Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Tomislav Jurkic,
Visnjan observatory,