[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hi

Hello Bamm,
            You are right there are many on the list
that are advanced but there are also those like myself
that are what I'll call advancing. I still dont feel
that my own obs are accurate enough to be sending
in "offical" reports (or at least thats what I tell
myself!). Anyway,you wanted to know if there are ways of
learning the tricks of the trade and the best advice I
can give you is to visit some or all of the web sites
like American Meteor Society,NAMN, and read the guides
to observing that are there.  For me; knowing if a
meteor is a sporadic or shower member has loads of
importance but again that's me talking to me. Of course
the really important part is to find a good site and
bring some patience and then wait. It might not be that
long either!

                                Jeff Wilson