[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Radiant elevation help please

I need  help in plotting the hourly Leonid meteor shower radiant elevation
above the horizon for my location from radiant rise to radiant set on
November 18. I don't have the sky plotting software to track this and my
little Miller planisphere is not quite accurate enough for this
information.

My location is near Santa Fe, New Mexico...35.29 North latitude, 105.53
West longitude.

Please respond off-list to the address below and many thanks for your kind
help.

Tom Ashcraft
72632.1427@compuserve.com

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html