[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Radiant elevation help please

on 11/11/01 10:22 AM, Thomas Ashcraft at 72632.1427@compuserve.com wrote:

> I need  help in plotting the hourly Leonid meteor shower radiant elevation
> above the horizon for my location from radiant rise to radiant set on
> November 18. I don't have the sky plotting software to track this and my
> little Miller planisphere is not quite accurate enough for this
> information.

There's a very handy bit of software you could use; it's at

http://setidot net/seti_net_clock.htm

It appears to give all sorts of astronomical information based on the time
and your latitude and longitude. However, a) I haven't tried it, and b) it
appears to be for Windows only.

Chris

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html