[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) can you narrow it down, please

Arlene; Where is Assos? My world atlas does not mention it.  I assume that it is
in Turkey from the extension on your address, but where?  Do you know your
longitude and latitude?  By the way your English is better than mine.  I am in
Southern California, USA.
                                                    Clear Skies,     Robert G.