[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) meteor photography web sites

Dear MeteorObservers -- SpaceWeather.com will be substantially devoted to
the Leonids this week.  I know that many amateur sky watchers who visit our
site will be wondering what's the best way to photograph the Leonids, and I
would like to provide that information.  Can you suggest some of your
favorite meteor photography websites, preferably ones that give tips for
novices, that I might include as hyperlinks?  Thanks!  Tony
(spaceweather.com webmaster)

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html

Follow-Ups: References: