[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Hello from Beijing China

Hello, everyone! This is Lew Gramer, sitting at the computer of
Dr. Zhu Jin, in the offices of the Chinese National Astronomical
Observatories in Beijing. It is a beautiful clear, and very cold
evening as I write this, and Jin tells me we have every hope of
more of this same weather all the way through the Leonids! I will
sacrifice a tape recorder to the Cloud Gods first thing in the
morning, to help make that happen! :)

I am looking forward to meeting all my Dutch colleagues who will
be here tomorrow, and the many other European observers who will
be in the area around the peak nights. Clear skies to all, and I
will email you all again whenever I can.

Lew Gramer ("Guo Ling Wei")

=====
Lew Gramer, owner-meteorobs@atmob.org,
owner-meteorobs@atmob.org, owner-nsaac@nsaac.org