[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Southern Maryland meteors 13 NOV (UT)

Rich and All,

I know it would take longer to analyze your data but did you consider
taping both WWV and your counts simulteanously, at least near maximum
activity? This would certainly ease your load as you would not have to
worry about the time at all. If you use this method be sure to bring a
couple of extra tapes!

Clear Skies!

Bob Lunsford