[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) can someone help these Delaware folks?

These folks are looking for a place to watch the
Leonids around the Delaware area. Can someone help 'em
out?

They are not on this list, so reply to them at
TGlandon1@aol.

Thanks!

Gregg, in the Sierra Nevada Mts., watchin' the first
snowfall of the season...