From: RFLFarm@aol.com
To: epmajden@shawdot ca
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 3:19 PM
Subject: question please

My wife today 11-13-01 believes she saw a meteor at 10:45 - 10:50 am EDT.
We are located in Long Island New York. The sited meteor was north-north-west approximitly 70 degrees above the horizon going in a norht-westerly direction.  It lasted about five minutes. But it had a black smoke trail. Was this a meteor?

Please help. we do not know who to contact.
Thank You
Bob & Anna