[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Last Minute Leonid Info and Tips

In a message dated 11/13/01 12:07:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-meteorobs@atmob.org writes:

<< admin fwd from: B Yen <byen00@earthlinkdot net>

 Is there any reason to go out Nov 16-17 or Nov 18-19?  The below implies
 the Nov 17-18, to coincide with predictions.  I remember in '98 (fireball
 show), that the night before the "peak" showed increased activity.  (I even
 heard from someone, it was even *better* than the peak period).

Sure, thats why were all here. In a perfect world ALL showers should be
covered from day one until they are finished. If you can manage to go out
both nights then by all means go ahead. I'll be out  both the 16/17th and the
17/18th weather permitting.

KK
http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html