[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) In Korea !

Hi all !

Just a few words from Kyongju, Korea.
With some help from Mr Kwon O Chul and the Seoul Atronomical Club we are
preparing an "international" leonid campaign at the SobeakSan Observatory
together with Susan & Michael Lachmann (USA), Rita & Marc Mathay
(Luxemburg), Christelle & Christophe Marlot (France) and korean astronomers.
We will meet each other on saturday 17 morning and hope to send you some
good news from here.

Sincerely,
Christophe

Téléchargez MSN Explorer gratuitement à l'adresse
http://explorer.msn.fr/intl.asp

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html