[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Any ideas

Hello Group,

On an aol BB I read the following message:

Hi i was at a Rocket show and stayed on the dry lake allnight. I noticed
after 2am, a unusual amount of meteors visible out near Leo. Is this a part
of the shower? if so, y was over 300 an hour counted from 2am-4:30am. then
the activity stopped. I think it was odd. Can anyone tell me y this happend?
A number of people at the Lake bed saw it, and the Annoncer got on the
loud speaker and woke everyone up for it.

Now I know when the peaks are and all the facts, but any chance that this was
just a condensation of material along the orbit path?

KK
http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html