[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Sporadic V Leonids.

G Day ANdrew

Briefly, when you spot a meteor, trace the path BACKward and see if it
intrersects the radiant in the constellation LEO.. thats the prinicple way..
however there are actually several established standardized criteria to make
"shower association"..  go to imodot net and read up and making shower
associations.  good luck

joseph