[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Need Film / Exposure Recommendation

Okay I am thoroughly confused.  I have seen recommendations
ranging from 200 - 3200 ISO film for meteor photography.
I am a novice at this, but want to try a few piggyback
photos with my SLR and Meade SCT this weekend.

28 mm at f3.5 is my widest most open setup.

	What film(s) is(are) best for 2, 5, 10, and 15 minute exposures
	in a relative dark skies area with this setup?

Thanks for the help.

Chris

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html