[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Leonids 2001 -- Some final thoughts

Hi Joe,

How east are you? I'm in Tucson...how does Tucson look to you?

I am pretty jazzed - I have a color CCD camera that I put a f2.8 lens on.
With that, I get a field of about 7 degrees. It has a integrating mode that
allows me to see stars down to about 7.0, takes a "snapshot" every second.
I should be able to record something!

Mark