[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Short Slow night of observing

Despite threats of clear skies, clouds were off and on all night. I managed
to sqeeze in about 1.1 Teff between clouds and dawn at the NJAA in NW NJ.
LM wasn't good as I guess there were some residual thin clouds, only ~ +5.1
to +5.2. As a result it was quite slow. From 0915-1025 UT on Nov 16th AM,
recorded 2 LEO's, 1 TAU, and 1 SPO. Oh well, supposedly it will be clear
tonight, if not I'll be driving somewhere. Forecast for the Northeast for
Sunday AM looks good, but I want to see some disappation of clouds along
the weak fronts before I'm comfortable.

Wayne T Hally
New Jersey Astronomical Association.

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html