[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Leonids wx

Per the latest models, it looks like we'll be heading SE, regardless of what
the forecaster said.  Now looks like we'll be heading to E central MS,
perhaps just N of Vicksburg...of course, this is all _VERY_ subject to
change!

In addition to the SLR, we're gonna take a camcorder & see how well it
captures in low-light mode; anyone have any experience in this realm?

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html