[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonids wx- So Calif

So Cal seems to be in position for GREAT METEOR-OBSERVING CONDITIONS

High pressure building over So Cal and San Diego.... unusally clear at
coasts..  last night saw loads of stars from La Jolla coast.. none of the
usual heavy marine layer.

Today is spectacularly clear blue, no clouds in sight and very pleasent
temps.. short sleave shirts today.

A group of 10 of us are heading to local San Diego mountains
saturday morning for hiking, camping ad meteor watching.  The anticipation
of how much FUN we're gonna have and how cooool the Leonids are going to be
is just killin' me! ;-)

I look forward to reading all the reports

Good luck, clear SoCal-like skies, and TONS of meteors for ALL,

Joseph Assmus
San Diego, CA