[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Cloud and sky transparency forecasts

Thanks to everyone for the great  weather sites.
Looks like I can head  to the Columbia Gorge area  to get away from the Portland
Oregon light dome and be OK.
My brother has property at about  2000 feet elevation  above  Mosier.
Anyone else  near  Portland Oregon?   check out the Portland specific site.
http://cleardarksky.com/c/PortORkey.html
But what is really cool is to click the hour block you are interested in and see
a predicted map  for that time.  You can then visually see most of the western
US

Clear Skies and Fireballs to all,

Dustin Brown