[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Cloud and sky transparency forecasts

At 04:48 PM 11/16/01, you wrote:
>Here is a Canadian web site that provides cloud cover and sky transparency
>forecasts for over 200 areas around the U.S. and Canada.  If it has been
>posted on meteorobs, I missed it,
>so...........http://www.cleardarksky.com/csk/
>
>Looks like we may be clear in North Carolina.

Alas, nothing for Hawaii. I think I already know what I will be seeing from
under my umbrella.  I have been offered a trip up Mauna Kea for the night.
I just might take him up on it!  The Canadian website is great!  I will ask
the creators to please include Honolulu.... and with luck, Hilo!

Clear Skies!  I'll be watching through your eyes!
Marcia under leaden skies
19°40.396' N, 155°05.143' W

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html

Follow-Ups: References: